Go Back   Kayakfishingstuff.com Community Forums > General Kayak Fishing > Sell - Buy - or Trade

Sell - Buy - or Trade This forum is for members to sell items and there will also be specials placed for sale by us.

Old 09-01-2008, 02:23 PM

Hello Yakers,

This is breaking my heart but I want to sell my Heritage Redfish 14 Angler addition. It is the older model 14 (With the actual redfish pics on the sides)khaki color with nice extra's such as a Surf to Summit GTS Elite seat with pack, two Scotty flush mount rod holders (one behind the seat and one on the console)clamps to hold a fish gripper (Berkley), Ritchie flush mount compass, self installed cup/ashtray/water bottle holder, self installed 6 inch hatch with bag (could use a little more goop, but looks good), paddle/stake out pole holders on sides, Hummingbird Piranha Max 220 fish finder with through hull transducer (battery not included)and neat decals such as Shimano, Rapala, Gamakatsu, etc. which obviously can be removed! Other than the normal scratching on the bottom on some side scratches from mangroves, this yak is in really good condition and has served me well! Why am I considering selling it? It is because of my back and the weight of it sometimes gets to me and I was thinking about purchasing a lighter Ocean Kayak Prowler 13. I will also throw in my Heritage Kayaks caps! If anyone interested in this snook catching machine let me know and I can send some pic's. This kayak is located in Palm City, Florida. I am asking $800 for it.

SnookOne

Irish Water Dogs Fishing Team
Old 09-01-2008, 02:23 PM

Hello Yakers,

This is breaking my heart but I want to sell my Heritage Redfish 14 Angler addition. It is the older model 14 (With the actual redfish pics on the sides)khaki color with nice extra's such as a Surf to Summit GTS Elite seat with pack, two Scotty flush mount rod holders (one behind the seat and one on the console)clamps to hold a fish gripper (Berkley), Ritchie flush mount compass, self installed cup/ashtray/water bottle holder, self installed 6 inch hatch with bag (could use a little more goop, but looks good), paddle/stake out pole holders on sides, Hummingbird Piranha Max 220 fish finder with through hull transducer (battery not included)and neat decals such as Shimano, Rapala, Gamakatsu, etc. which obviously can be removed! Other than the normal scratching on the bottom on some side scratches from mangroves, this yak is in really good condition and has served me well! Why am I considering selling it? It is because of my back and the weight of it sometimes gets to me and I was thinking about purchasing a lighter Ocean Kayak Prowler 13. I will also throw in my Heritage Kayaks caps! If anyone interested in this snook catching machine let me know and I can send some pic's. This kayak is located in Palm City, Florida. I am asking $800 for it.

SnookOne

Irish Water Dogs Fishing Team
Old 09-05-2008, 09:07 AM

I wouldn't mind some pics. Send to sjohnson@hsdinc.net I am looking into a Redfish 14 for my first Kayak

Tags
extra, heritage, sale